Open Neuromorphic is created by a loose collective of open source collaborators across academia, industry and individual contributors. Most of us have never met in person before but have started contributing to a common or each other’s projects!
What connects us is the love for building tools that can be used in the neuromorphic community and we want to share ownership of this vision. If you feel like that resonates with you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Open Neuromorphic (ONM) provides the following things:
- A curated list of software frameworks to make it easier to find the tool you need.
- A platform for your code. If you wish to create a new repository or migrate your existing code to ONM, please get in touch with us.
- Educational content to get you started in the neuromorphic world.
- Events about neuromorphic research and software, with contributions from both academia and industry.
Projects that we list here can fall into this non-exclusive list of categories:
- Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) training and/or inference, for both ML and neuroscience application.
- Event-based sensors data handling.
- Digital hardware designs for neuromorphic applications.
- Mixed-signal hardware designs for neuromorphic applications.
Get in touch with us if you wish to give a talk, write an article or to know more about the neuromorphic world.